- Dog Training Ireland holds all information in relation to clients and bookings in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts of 1998 & 2003 and the European Communities (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 2003.
- Dog Training Ireland stores your details in order for us to keep a complete record of your booking and to enable us contact you regarding your booking, or any future bookings or activities that may be of interest to you. It also enables us to know more about your Dog, and any problems they may have, and to allow us to be prepared fully for the training courses.
Right of Access, Rectification or Erasure:
- Under the above legislation, clients can obtain a copy of any information we have in relation to them, request to have the information changed, or deleted. Clients wishing to do any of these can contact us at email@example.com.
- Dog Training Ireland agrees not to pass any information stored in our database to any 3rd parties, unless requested to do so by an individual.
- For more information about Dog Training Ireland, go here, and for our full contact details, go here.
- Dog Training Ireland agrees to take all reasonable precautions to keep your details secure.
- As we use a 3rd party for our secure transactions (RealEx), we have no access to your credit / debit card information, and as such, this information is not stored in our database. For further information on RealEx, visit www.realex.ie.